A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Reisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Reisman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisman graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Reisman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
- Northeast Georgia Med Ctr, Gainesville, Ga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reisman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Reisman practice?
Dr. Andrew Reisman practices Family Medicine near Oakwood, GA.
See Oakwood Family Physicians.