A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Reisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reisman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Reisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Reisman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisman graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Reisman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Med Ctr, Gainesville, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bradley Reisman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Reisman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Reisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Reisman practices Family Medicine near Oakwood, GA.
See Oakwood Primary Care Doctors.