A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Reisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Reisman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisman graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Reisman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bradley Reisman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Reisman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Reisman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Reisman practices Family Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Royston, GA and Rome, GA.
See Gainesville Primary Care Doctors.