A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Reisner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Reisner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Reisner, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisner graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Reisner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reisner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Reisner practice?
Dr. Andrew Reisner practices Neurological Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurological Surgeons.