Dr. Andrew Reiss MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Boca Raton, FL

December 14th, 2015
Never available when your child needs him
My son had 102 fever since 4 days and I insisted for antibiotics. He said its viral ....he does not need it. The fever persisted more and I kept on calling for help as situation got worst .On 6th day the fever wouldn't go down I called his office asking for his appointment as he knew my sons situation, but he was not available and I had to run to emergency.

July 23rd, 2013
Nice guy....Terrible Doctor unless you are healthy and don't question any of his medical decisions.
Very nice person and he does spend time with you. However that is where my good report ends. I choose Dr. Reiss as a first time mother and when I brought my daughter in for her first check up I voiced my concerns regarding vaccinations and how many were given at once. Basically I was made to feel like an idiot for even questioning the safety of vaccines and the vigorous schedule for young children. Based on the doctors recommendation my husband decided that we should go ahead and vaccinate. For the next year at every check up I questioned the vaccines telling them that my daughter became very ill after each round. At around 6 months I began to ask questions as my daugter was not keeping up with her milestones. Each time I questioned my fears were ignored and I was treated like I was some overprotective mother worrying about nothing. At our year check up my daughter had just started to be able to sit by herself and he finally decided that maybe I should have her hearing checked. I found out from the audiologist about the early steps program and they started her immediatly in speech, physical, and occupational therapy because she was so far behind on her milestones. I skipped her immunizations at 15 months because we were visiting family and I didn't want her to be sick again. I received calls from the office and the automated system alerting me that I had missed some vaccines and finally the doctor himself called to make sure that I would be bringing my daughter in for the vaccines. At her 18 month appointment my daughter was given all of the vaccines from her missed 15 month appointment and all of the vaccines she was due for her 18 month appointment all at once. The next day she began having seizures and has had them regularly since. I am not saying that the vaccines were the cause of the seizures, but they sure made them kick in with a vengence and perhaps if this doctor had taken the time to listen to my concerns and not dismiss them as an overprotective mother, my daughter would have received some of the assistance and treatment that she needed at an earlier date.

June 26th, 2012
Dr. Reiss makes sure you have no questions and doesn't rush on to the next patient. He answers all questions as well as offering suggestions i.e. fussy eater, not great sleeper, etc. Very professional and includes kids in the conversation.

October 28th, 2011
Dr. Reiss is excellent!

July 16th, 2011
Great place to go! They treat their patients like family.

May 15th, 2009