A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Renner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Renner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Renner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Renner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Renner has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Ihor Renner MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew I. Renner practice?
- Dr. Andrew Renner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Renner practices Surgery near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons.