Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Renner
Dr. Andrew Renner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encino, CA, with another office in Burbank, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Renner is affiliated with Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center, Pacifica Hospital of the Valley and Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Renner has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Renner has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...