A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Resnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resnick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Resnick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Resnick, FACS, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Dyskinesia
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Resnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Scott Resnick FACS, MBA, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Resnick practice?
- Dr. Andrew Resnick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Resnick practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Hershey, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.