A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Resnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Resnick, FACS, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Dyskinesia
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Crohn Disease
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Resnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Resnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Resnick practice?
Dr. Andrew Resnick practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.