A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Reznick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Reznick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Reznick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reznick graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Reznick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew D Reznick MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Reznick practice?
- Dr. Andrew Reznick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Reznick practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Nephrologists.