Dr. Andrew Richter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Richter?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Richter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2012

my family doctor

He was with Group Health. He truly was my family doctor, had me, my husband, and 3 kids (17,10,4) as patients. He is thorough, caring and detailed. He spends time to review one's medical history and all other aspects of one's life and acknowledges that this affects one's overall health. If my insurance would let us go to see him, I would take my whole family back to him. He will be an assest to any clinic.

March 19th, 2012

Best Physician I have had

The best thing I can say about Dr. Andrew Richter is his care is so sincere and genuine that it is easy to forget he is "your doctor." But he isn't just a doctor, he sincerely desires to look at your health and goals and make suggestions to achieve such. I got sick in 2011 with two rare conditions and Dr. Richter was a key part of my medical team. Everyone was very focused on the "worse" of the two illnesses but if it were not for his encouragement to not let the symptoms be dismissed the second condition would have never been identified and treated. As my neurosurgeon told me I owe Dr. Richter a big things because he so quickly identified my issues the best he could and then referred me to the right people immediately, which is rare. Dr. Richter even did some in-depth reading on my rare conditions so he could give me the most up to date advice and referrals.I have nothing negative to say about Dr. Richter and his care. My wife and I were so happy with our first visit (annual physicals) to him we made him our family doctor. It was one of the best moves we ever did because he has done a great job with our general care and the "big" things--and always with a smile and encouragement. We thoroughly recommend Dr. Richter.

March 16th, 2010

Dr. Richter is knowledgeable & caring. Determined to solve the patient's medical problem. My favorite young doctor!! He is smart, without arrogance & I trust him completely. If he doesn't have the answer, he will research &/or consult other specialists for their opinion.

March 14th, 2009

grat doc

I use Dr. Richter for my whole family. He delivered my second baby, and cares for my husband and I as well. He is very attentive, and clearly cares personally for his patients. I highly recommend him.

February 6th, 2016