A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ringel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ringel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ringel, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringel graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Ringel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Franklin Ringel MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Ringel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ringel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Ringel practices Gastroenterology near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview, FL and Niceville, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Gastroenterologists.