A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Robustelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Robustelli graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Robustelli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew William Robustelli MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Robustelli practice?
- Dr. Andrew Robustelli has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrew Robustelli practices Anesthesiology near Manalapan, NJ.