Dr. Andrew Romanowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Romanowski?

October 20th, 2016

Andrew Romanowski is one of the Best

Dr. Romanowski is an excellent opthamologist. After noticing my eyes were getting "older," I decided I needed to get a check up. He thoroughly examined my eyes and determined I had something definitely wrong with one of my eyes. After two appointments, he was able to diagnose the issue and provide alternatives and reassurance.

October 10th, 2012

Optimal Experience

I was concerned about an eye change, got an appointment for the next day. I found the office staff courteous and friendly. And Dr. Romanowski seemed efficient, competent and patient with me. He got a lot done in a short period of time, but still paused to answer any questions I had. Even after an initial exam with a nurse, the taking of retinal photos, a 30-minute wait while my eyes dilated, then a full exam with the doc, I was out of the office in an hour.

January 17th, 2012

romanowski was the worst doctor I have ever had

All he did was poke and prod my eyeball to the point of excruciating pain making it hurt more than when I came in. After he made the problem worse he denied he did anything wrong. Then proceeded to tell me he would not help me with my pain that he made worse in the first place! Just so you are clear not only was he not competent enough to make a diagnosis, he made the pain excruciatingly worse and refused to own up to it. then refused to help ease my suffering from the pain that he has helped cause !

December 13th, 2011