Dr. Andrew Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Rose?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2017

You better have a lot of time to sit around!

I have no problem with Dr. Rose. I do have a problem with the office management. If you are Type A, this place will drive you bonkers. They try to see too many people and it just doesn't work for me. I am moving on.

September 29th, 2016

Not the Doctor you want to see

All it took was one visit with Doctor Rose for me to realize that I needed to find a new Doctor. I tried to ask him several questions about my medical situation and he did not even look at or touch the problem area. He just gave a generic answer that really did not help me at all. He mainly stayed on his computer and continued talking the entire visit. He seemed more concerned with just writing me a prescription and sending me on my way as quickly as possible, so I will find a new Doctor ASAP.

October 14th, 2015

Very Professional

August 30th, 2015

Used to be better

Dr. Rose has been my family's doctor for 17 years. When my kids were younger and required more medical care his office was always a receptive to the needs of our family. Now my kids are grown, my wife and I are relatively healthy for our age and thus do not see him that often. I have noticed that since Bon Secours took over his practice his interest in the needs of his patients has slipped deeper and deeper into an abyss of apathy. My last visit has convinced me to find a new doctor, sorry Dr. Rose; I appreciate all you have done for my family but I cannot in good faith continue my care with you.

June 2nd, 2015

Excellent doctor!

We have been patients of Dr. Rose since he came to The Chester area. We have found him to be not only to be a very competent physician, but also a very friendly person who takes the time to listen to our health concerns. His great sense of humor is also appreciated. On our visit this morning, we had contact with two members of his office staff and three different nurses. They were all very pleasant and professional. One nurse drew blood with zero pain. We are very happy with our association with Dr. Rose and his staff and we expect to be his patients for years to come.

January 17th, 2014

Need a change.....

I just want Dr. Rose to read this. I am sorry, but I have not had a good experience with you. You hardly look away from your computer and I have the feeling that you wouldn't even know me if you weren't looking at it, which is bad because I suffer from severe depression and I need someone who notices how I'm doing. I told you I had considered suicide in the past and that I used to cut myself, but you didn't blink an eye. I told you I get very irritated easily, but you would not prescribe me anything but depression medication. It has helped and I am not as destitute, but I used to like to write on my really bad days and now I have nothing in me. I feel nothing. I am withdrawing from my family. I don't know what happy feels like. I'm all messed up and I know I need to get therapy but I just wish you would try me on SOMETHING that could make me.......feel. I already have no friends, no hobbies and I can't drive because of the seizures. I've never once done an illegal drug in my entire 35 years. Not one little puff of weed. Now I'm wondering if I should just go to Colorado for a while and see if smoking a joint might make me feel like a human being. I just want to smile. Who am I joking, I can't afford to go to Colorado and smoke anything and I would still feel really guilty about it. So is it so hard to get a legal prescription for something just to TRY? People who feel don't know how lucky they are. Can't you help me out next time I come in????? Can you pretend you don't see sick people all day long who want you to care about their feelings?

August 22nd, 2013

Horrible

Have been to DR. Rose office twice, office workers were rude, second visit was a wait time fof 45 minutes in waiting room and another 30 minutes after i was sent back to treatment room. Dr. Rose was very short, not concerned about my well being at all. He asked me why i was there on this appointment when i was there because he asked to see me as a follow up visit. Hardly ever looked away from his computer screen and smirked when i asked him personal questions. He is a prescription writer but can't even get that right. When he said he was going to renew my prescriptions, i had to call office week later because they still had not been sent to pharmacy. I requested results from two seperate blood test and still have not received them thirty days later. Find another doctor !

May 7th, 2012

Dr Rose and Staff

I have been seeing Dr. Rose for several years now. I have found him to be very competent, interested in my welfare and a great sense of humor. He may appear standoffish at first, but I think there is a basic shyness. When I took my teenage girl in with an emotional problem, he EXCELLED. I have never seen anyone better with teenagers and who really CARED.He is wonderful with children. The front desk and nursing staff are great and very personable.

April 9th, 2012

No one likes cheap...

I find Dr Rose to be a great doctor. His staff is always friendly and the wait time is average for any doc I have ever had. My only complaint is the office...not the doctor. I absolutely hate paper gowns. I don't see why saving a few pennies is viewed as ok by any practice. Those paper towels they give you to cover your body are cold, flimsy, cheap, and downright insulting. They have to improve this.

October 28th, 2011

not acring

I have twice seen Dr. Rose. Once at the beginning of summer when I was bitten by a tick. He said I was negative for lym disease even though I felt fluey and achy and had the bulls eye target surrounding the area as pictured for lyme disease. The second time was at the beginning of this Oct. when I went in and asked for a strep test. ihad a sore throat with two huge blisters on my throat...test said negative. He said it was a virus and would take 10 days to run its course. I contacted him via e-mail after 23 days. Told him my throat was still sore and the blisters still there. His response was rude and dismissive. Went to Patient First today and had a strep test done since I have not been feeling well for weeks. It showed positive. I have been walkig around for a month with strep throat!! Time to look for a new doctor.

August 17th, 2011

Dr Rose

I was very disappointed in Dr Rose. His manner seemed to be cool and removed. He showed no compassion, zero bedside manner, very little eye contact, and asked very few questions. He barely glanced at the patient, despite the complicated history. He mostly looked at what was on the computer. He touched the patient only to listen to his chest and back. I was very disappointed. A physician would benefit from not being a "doorway doctor". I hope that Bon Secours will look at this e-mail and realize that this is a sincere area of concern.

September 22nd, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Rose and Melissa, and Christy his Nurse Practitioners for several years. I find that they are very competent, caring, and professional. They have been willing to see me on short notice whenever I have experienced an event that needed medical attention. His office staff have always been friendly and professional