A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Roth, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- James Cancer Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Harry Roth MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Roth practice?
- Dr. Andrew Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Roth practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.