A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ruppersberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ruppersberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruppersberger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruppersberger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Ruppersberger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Ruppersberger practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ruppersberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Ruppersberger practices Family Medicine near Levittown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA.
See Levittown Primary Care Doctors.