Overall Review

October 30th, 2015
Good bedside manner
As a new patient I was happy to find a doctor who listens. He is knowledgeable and does not rush your appt. His staff is also pleasant and accommodating? The only thing that needs to be improved is the wait time. I waited for 1 1/2 hours before I was seen by the doctor. Still I would go back b/c I trust him.

April 14th, 2015
Dr. Ruppersberger is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He really cares and listens to the patient. I would highly recommend this practice

March 10th, 2015
Great practice
They try not to just give meds all the time. I like that.

August 9th, 2014
Awesome doctor!!
So thankful to have crossed paths with this wonderful doctor. I have spent many years with doctors I didn't feel comfortable with and I finally decided to go to dr. R. Best decision I've made. He didnt rush the appointment. He helped me and made me feel like he will spend the time to continue to help me. He is a great person with wonderful bedside manner. There was a little bit of a wait but it was worth it. Dr. R takes his time with his patients and really reduces anxiety.

July 17th, 2014
Disappointing -no manipulative or physical therapy
Although I scheduled an consult appointment for a new prinary with a Dr Ruppersburger, I was scheduled with their resident / nurse Practioner. The only reason I selected "this" practice was because they are listed and advertise as a ostopathic doctor with the ability to do manipulations and a full physical therapy facility. Sounds great right? Well no since I was rudely told the doctor doesn't do manipulations anymore and the physical therapy is for workmans comp only. Since I didn't want to completely waste my time and money, I asked them to pull bloodwork refer to pt / MRI. I was so upset by this interns treatment I have not and will not return. After going to a chiropractor for 5 months I finally got the message I needed an actual doctor. Turns out its rheumatoid arthritis. I should have had that diagnosis months ago, but because of the way I was treated (actually not treated at all) I allowed this to go on for months without treatment. Think long and hard before going to this facility for any osteopathic needs. Maybe I caught her on a bad day. But if the doctor endorses this type of treatment by an associate- he gets the review.

November 25th, 2013
Excellent Family Doctor
Dr. Ruppersberger has been our family doctor for several years now. We followed him from Bensalem Family Practice because we loved how he took time to sit with his patients and listen to their concerns. He has always given us excellent medical advice. When our children were young, we felt confident enough in his medical expertise that we moved their records from the pediatrician to his office and he was excellent in his care for them. His staff responds in record time to requests for referrals.

August 10th, 2012
Debbie Butler
Dr. Drew and Dr. Mecora are both wonderful doctors. Very caring and accomadating. I am so happy I found them after years of terrible doctors.

July 13th, 2012
What a blessing
Dr. Drew is an excellent doctor.Very personable,down to earth,very knowledgable and caring. I would not go anywhere else. His office and staff are efficient and polite. Overall a great place

March 30th, 2012
Outstanding Practice
I have been a patientof Dr. Drew's since he was in residency. He is an excellent Doctor and his team of physicians and staff make every visit a satisfactory one. The entire office is kind and courteous to all of their patients.

January 24th, 2011
Dr.Drew is a great doctor.He takes the time to listen,explain and treat you better than any other doctor I have been to.His office staff from the receptionist to the nurses are always polite and profession at all times.

September 27th, 2009
Awesome DR
He spends time listening to you and never rushes you. He has a great bedside manner and is an excellent Dr. to boot. Diagnosed my husband's problem that no other Dr. took the time to diagnose.

July 22nd, 2009
best doctor..gets to know you and doesnt just treat you like every other patient
I wouldn't go to anyone else...he has watched me grow and is one of the nicest, best doctors I have ever met.