A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Russman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Russman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Russman, DO is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Cerebral Palsy
- Moyamoya Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Russman graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Russman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Neil Russman DO is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Russman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Russman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Russman practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Cleveland, OH.
See Detroit Neurologists.