Internists, Rheumatologist
University Rheumatologists
1611 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612
312-563-2800
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Awesome doctor  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2013

I have seen Dr Ruth for 4 years and he is wonderful. There have been times when he has spent nearly an hour with me. He understands my fears and takes the time to explain things to me. Sometimes over and over again. He is what I would call anal about his care and I appreciate that. I don't think some of the staff do but when you are the patient, you want anal.

|  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

Dr.Ruthberg and his staff is very professional. Everyone is nice and helpful. Doctor himself very good and caring. Always answer my calls and I am able to ask a questions when I need it.Not many doctors will call the patient like doctor Ruthberg.Thnak you doctor Ruthberg for all of your care.Elizabeth

|  Poor bed side manner  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

I have been to see different Dr. at Rush they referred me over to the rheumatologist office thinking that this was the answer to my feet problems. I had another person come with me, so if I didn't get all the information she would be able to direct me or help me understand the question completely. He told her not to talk until asked!! After reviewing all my information he stated that I don't have anything that would direct him to a rheumatology problem. Told me that the ortho Dr. must not know what he is doing. He also was from Rush, asked if he received his information stated cannot see his information. Asked if we could get copy of his notes so when I see a different Dr. he has information, told me I needed to sign form and I could get all information. I did that. I have made 5 phone calls and still have not received any information about his findings. Very Disappointed with Dr. and office staff. I would recommend seeing different Doctor.