Dr. Andrew Ruthberg Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Ruthberg?

May 31st, 2017

Incompetent. ILL mannered and cold.Will never returned. Sure many more reviews to concur with my assessment.

October 19th, 2016

Walking again

I went there in severe pain. Could not leave the house. Dr.Ruthberg was very thorough and hands on. I can walk again.

May 12th, 2015

Agree with reviews the horrible treatment I received from this "physician". Rush should not allow him to practice as he makes so many errors, including ordering X-ray incorrectly so I had to go back, pay for valet and get more. He calls but leaves out much info on X-rays and MRI, torn meniscus that wasn't discussed. When I received my requested MRI results I found out, so would not have known if didn't call back for it. Then Dr. Ruthberg returned my call about my find on the report, he said he must have told me, then said it would be on the recording of last week, then he said he probably didn't mention the tear because he didn't feel it was IMPORTANT! All he told me to do last week was come in for cortesone shot and use pain ointment that he already knew I was allergic to. Hung up each time without answering my questions. He calls and quickly spiels off complicated medical terms and doesn't care a hoot about patients. When he first examined me he could have known about the tear when I explained how I awoke every morning with worse knee pain (from rolling at night) .......which I found out iis not a sign of arthritis but a tear. All tests and x-rays were negative for osteoarthritis, but I had to ask for an MRI 4 times before he finally ordered one. I am COMPLETELY disgusted with this man who is far from professional and wasted my time. Arrogant and awful about what I needed.

January 12th, 2015

Very rude and did not lisen at all. Rushed through the appointment with very little eye contact.

January 5th, 2015

Worse Dr. Ever went to

Dr. Ruthberg is the most horrible Dr. I have ever went to . He is the most ignorant condescending obnoxious no bed side manner belittle unprofessional person. I am ashamed that Rush even employs him. Just a horrible experience.

May 6th, 2014

Condescending, not helpful

Went to see md at Rush from far west suburban. Dr. Ruth did not like to answer my concerns. Very Condescending. He always started with me performing some bending movements and took notes, but reluctant to listen to what I had to say. My conditions got deteriorated, but no changes in treatment. Referred me to do X-ray every 6 months, while erosion change in 6 month can not be detected by X-ray. I was scared for my worsening conditions and quit going to rush rheumatology.

April 14th, 2013

Awesome doctor

I have seen Dr Ruth for 4 years and he is wonderful. There have been times when he has spent nearly an hour with me. He understands my fears and takes the time to explain things to me. Sometimes over and over again. He is what I would call anal about his care and I appreciate that. I don't think some of the staff do but when you are the patient, you want anal.

August 3rd, 2012

Poor bed side manner

I have been to see different Dr. at Rush they referred me over to the rheumatologist office thinking that this was the answer to my feet problems. I had another person come with me, so if I didn't get all the information she would be able to direct me or help me understand the question completely. He told her not to talk until asked!! After reviewing all my information he stated that I don't have anything that would direct him to a rheumatology problem. Told me that the ortho Dr. must not know what he is doing. He also was from Rush, asked if he received his information stated cannot see his information. Asked if we could get copy of his notes so when I see a different Dr. he has information, told me I needed to sign form and I could get all information. I did that. I have made 5 phone calls and still have not received any information about his findings. Very Disappointed with Dr. and office staff. I would recommend seeing different Doctor.

August 3rd, 2010

Great doctor!!!

Dr. Ruthberg really took the time to listen to my needs and do a very thorough examination. I am so relieved to have found a good doctor.

January 8th, 2016