Learn more about Dr. Andrew Boyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Boyce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyce graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Boyce has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Munson Medical Center
- West Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 31 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Boyce practice?
Dr. Andrew Boyce practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Traverse City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, MI and Kalkaska, MI.
See Traverse City Surgeons.