Dr. Andrew Scott Dunn MD is a male General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, General Practice, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dunn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance