A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Glass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Glass, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Med Ctr, Atlantic City, Nj
- Shore Memorial Hospital, Somers Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Scott Glass FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Glass practice?
- Dr. Andrew Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Glass practices Neurological Surgery near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Neurological Surgeons.