A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Greenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Greenberg practice?
Dr. Andrew Greenberg practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.