A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Greenberg, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Greenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Greenberg MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Andrew Greenberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Greenberg practices Radiation Oncology near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kendall Park, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Flemington Radiologists.