A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Karlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Karlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karlin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Karlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlin graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Karlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Karlin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Karlin practice?
- Dr. Andrew Karlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Karlin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Internists and Valencia Pulmonologists.