A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Kulik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Kulik is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Kulik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Segovia Kulik MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Kulik practice?
- Dr. Andrew Kulik has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Kulik practices Psychiatry near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.