A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Martin, Endocrinologist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Martin, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Samuel Martin MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Martin practice?
- Dr. Andrew Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Martin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Endocrinologists.