A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Martin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Martin practice?
- Dr. Andrew Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.