A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Martin practice?
Dr. Andrew Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.