A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newton
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Newton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Newton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Arizona Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Yavapai Reg Med Ctr, Prescott, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Scott Newton MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Newton practice?
- Dr. Andrew Newton has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Newton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Internists and Prescott Cardiologists.