A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Newton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Newton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Arizona Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Yavapai Reg Med Ctr, Prescott, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Scott Newton MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Newton practice?
- Dr. Andrew Newton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Newton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Internists and Prescott Cardiologists.