A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Porter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Porter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Scott Thomas Porter DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Porter practice?
- Dr. Andrew Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Porter practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.