A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Porter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Porter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Scott Thomas Porter DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Porter practice?
- Dr. Andrew Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Porter practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors.