A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Williams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Sydney Williams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Williams practice?
- Dr. Andrew Williams has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Williams practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.