Dr. Andrew Wong MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 6 reviews

January 23rd, 2017
Greeeeeat! Not in the good way either....
I need shoulder surgery on my only good side, my right side. I was born without my left side intact and IEHP refers me to this doctor? Look at his reviews! Am I going to gamble my ability to function on this planet with this man? Please! Someone say something good about him. This is some scary $HIT.

January 23rd, 2017
Greeeeeat! Not in the good way either....

March 15th, 2016
Careless Doctor!!!!
Do not see this doctor! He is so freaking careless about his patients they should really drop him from arrowhead orthopedic!

September 18th, 2015
Find another doctor
This doctor is non-communicative and doesn't seem to care about his patients. DO NOT waste your time in seeing this doc. From what I understand his surgical results aren't that great either. I requested to see another doc after my initial visit.

August 3rd, 2015
Would not recommend this dr to my worst enemy! Over a year worth of care, waste of my time! Surgery after surgery & now he wants another dr to fix his mistakes. Don't go see this dr unless you are willing to risk your health! He can not be trusted!

January 29th, 2015
Goodluck
Seeing Dr Wong in the office is good. He does not explain everything you need to know. So Make sure you go in with a list of questions. Because after his visit you will still need a lot answered if you don't. Also expect to wait for everything. If he requests anything such as xrays etc, it can take up to 2 weeks or more to process. The staff in the front desk are very nice. But the staff that processes the paper work are horrible. Oh and if it is a workers comp claim your gonna get the run around. Goodluck