A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Saal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Saal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saal
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Community Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Saal graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Saal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Saal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Saal practice?
- Dr. Andrew Saal has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Saal practices Family Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Primary Care Doctors.