Dr. Andrew Saltzman MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Evansville, IN

2.8

December 8th, 2015
I cannot wait to tell you about Mr Salman but because of legal reasons I cannot

November 24th, 2014
HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, HE KNOWS HIS BUSINESS. HE IS A DEAD PAN, NEVER SMILES MUCH.

April 16th, 2013
I was born with severely clubbed feet and as a result have developed osteoarthritis. At times, the arthritis is debilitating. I went to Dr. Saltzman at the recommendation of my family doctor to pursue surgical options. He referred me to a PT for custom orthotics. I was skeptical, but went to the PT and got them anyway. I have to admit, they have helped with walking, however there is still a significant amount of pain. Today was my second appointment with Dr. Saltzman and I am beyond upset with the treatment I received! I feel that he expected me to be grateful and sing his praises for sending me to the PT and to tell him that my pain is gone! He was visibly upset that I did not agree with him regarding my condition. Then, after discussing very briefly the possibility of surgery, he let me know that he would not do surgery on me (which I had already decided after the first appointment that I would not let this man do surgery on me) because he would not know what to do, my condition is not within his realm of expertise! Why didn't he tell me to begin with that he could not help me??? What a joke! I would not recommend anyone with legitimate pain and physical trauma to go see this man. The only reason I am giving him 1 out of 4 is because this survey would not let me submit the review without giving at least 1, otherwise I would give him a ZERO!