A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Sama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sama, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sama graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Sama has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Eric Sama MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Sama practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Sama practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Huntington Internists, Huntington Emergency Physicians, and Huntington Pediatricians.