A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Sama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sama
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sama, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sama graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Sama has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Eric Sama MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Sama practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Sama practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Huntington Internists, Huntington Emergency Physicians, and Huntington Pediatric Specialists.