A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sambell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Sambell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sambell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sambell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sambell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew C Sambell MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Sambell practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sambell has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Sambell practices Urology near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Urologists.