A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Samuelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Lewis Samuelson MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Samuelson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Samuelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Samuelson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Gastroenterologists.