Dr. Andrew Sanderson II Is this you?

May 8th, 2013

good doc

my wife made me go to the butt doctor to get the colon scope. this guy told some corny jokes but tried tomake me comfortable. lucky for me no polips so i dont have to go back for 10 years. bye then they will have another test, hopefully

February 4th, 2013

Great Job

I recently followed up with the doctor after being in the hospital for a bleeding ulcer. He explained that my ulcer probably came from taking motrin, I am just glad to be alive and thankfull for all the people in the hospital who took good care of me.

June 23rd, 2012

Wonderful young doctor

I made my husband go to this doctor after he noted some blood in his stool. Dr. Sanderson immediately put him at ease and talked to us for a long time about not ignoring symptoms. He then did a thorough exam and asked if we had any questions before he got my husband, AND ME, scheduled for a colonoscopy. He wasn't rushed and I thanked him for his patience with all our questions.

May 20th, 2011

Highly recommended

This doctor was recommended by my sister-in-law. He was very friendly and knowledgable. I only had a 'screening' exam but would go back to him if it was something serious.

May 19th, 2011

Good GI Doc!

I've been to several GI docs before Dr. Sanderson. He was the best. I felt like he saw me as a real person and not a 'condition'. I would recommend him to anyone in the DC area.

February 14th, 2011

Great Doc!

Dr. Sanderson is obviously a well-trained and compassionate physician. Howard has done well in recruiting him. Welcome to DC!

December 10th, 2010

Craig W.

Dr. Sanderson was very friendly and professional. He listened to me explain my problem completely before giving me his opinion. His treatment plan had me feeling great in no time. Thank you, Dr. Sanderson!

November 9th, 2010

Andrew is rude

Sanderson is very impolite and rude. It appears that he does not know where he came from and constantly makes fun of his co-worker. Once he moves into a real civilization and away from his territory in Howard and surrounding areas, he will realize how wrong he is. He needs this wake-up call.

May 16th, 2009

Great doctor who explains everything!

Dr. Sanderson did an ERCP for my husband and removed his gallstones. He explained how the procedure works and then came out to talk to us after it was done. He looks so young, I was skeptical at first, but he is first rate!

March 25th, 2017