A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Sands is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sands, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sands has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Kenneth Sands MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Sands practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sands has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Sands practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.