A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Sands is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sands
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sands Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sands, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sands has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew K Sands MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Sands practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sands has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Sands practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.