A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sarka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Sarka is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sarka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarka graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sarka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Griffin Sarka MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Sarka practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sarka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Sarka practices Family Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Primary Care Doctors.