A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sassack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Sassack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sassack
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sassack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sassack, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sassack graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sassack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Sassack MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Sassack practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sassack has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrew Sassack practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Oro Valley, AZ.