A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Sassack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Sassack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sassack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sassack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Sassack, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sassack graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sassack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Sassack MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Sassack practice?
- Dr. Andrew Sassack has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrew Sassack practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Oro Valley, AZ.