inactive

Andrew J Sassack MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

October 18th, 2015
I totally agree with the review regarding billing. I stopped going to Dr Sassack for the same reason. I was also denied a refund when billed in error. I finally had to threaten to go to the police and file a claim for larceny by conversion. I still had to wait almost another month to finally receive my refund. it was between $100 and $200. I understand at that time his wife was the office manager This was several years ago. She was extremely rude on another occasion.

May 5th, 2013
Excellent and Professional Service
The doctor is always on time for his appointments and the shots are walk in. Everything is well organized and the staff is very friendly and courteous.

February 3rd, 2012
Office Manager should be fired!
Dr. Sassack is a great doctor but unfortunately his office manager is extremely rude & unprofessional to say the least. I was being billed in error and even told them so. I requested that they call my insurance to verify my deductible had been met they refused. So I paid the amount they said I owed so my son could be seen. My other doctors had to do this until BSBC had worked out their issues within their system. They knew they owed me a refund for months & never sent it out.When finally questioned about it the Office manager told me she was going to keep it for this years deductible. I told her we did not have the same insurance and once again please refund my money. She once again said do you have a deductible with your new insurance if so I will just keep it and apply it to this years. after about 15 minutes of arguing with her about refunding my money they billed in error I told her we would not be back I want my refund. She had no right to tell me how she was going to use my money. I have other children & other doctors that will use the deductible much quicker than this one. It is a shame that the office manager is destroying this practice because Dr. Sassack is really a good doctor. We will not be back. If you can tolerate the rudeness of the office manager then I would recommend Dr. Sassack but for me I cannot tolerate rudeness when it comes to my health or my children's health care.