A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Satlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Satlin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Satlin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Satlin MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Satlin practice?
- Dr. Andrew Satlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Satlin practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near East Hanover, NJ.
See East Hanover Psychiatrists and East Hanover Geriatric Doctors.