A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Satlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Satlin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Satlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Satlin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Satlin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Satlin MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Satlin practice?
- Dr. Andrew Satlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Satlin practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near East Hanover, NJ.
See East Hanover Psychiatrists and East Hanover Geriatric Doctors.