A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Savage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savage
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Savage, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Savage has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew John Savage MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Savage practice?
- Dr. Andrew Savage has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Savage practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Pediatricians and Charleston Cardiologists.