A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Saw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Saw is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Saw, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saw graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Saw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Health Center
- Tri-County Area Hospital District
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Kearney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Malcolm Saw MBBS and MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Saw practice?
- Dr. Andrew Saw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Saw practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Kearney, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Kearney Neurologists.