Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Schachter
Dr. Andrew Schachter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wethersfield, CT. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schachter is affiliated with John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT, Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network and Haven Health Center Of Rocky Hill, Rocky Hill CT. Dr. Schachter has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Schachter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrew Schachter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wethersfield, CT.
Dr. Francoise Roux
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Wethersfield, CT 0 mi28
Dr. Paul Dekker
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Wethersfield, CT 0 mi47
Dr. John Davella
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Wethersfield, CT 0 mi44