A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Schachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Schachter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Schachter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachter graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schachter has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew B Schachter MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Schachter practice?
- Dr. Andrew Schachter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Schachter practices Internal Medicine near Wethersfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Internists.