Dr. Andrew Schatzki MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Maricopa, AZ

July 15th, 2015
Slow down and listen
I work as an administrative medical assistant, so I hold very high standards to the care I feel that I deserve based on the care I give my patients. I like everything about my physician. I just wish that he made more time for me. I felt very rushed. I was not able to get all of my health concerns addressed. With my schedule, I have to take time off of work to be seen during my doctor's business hours. I can not always afford to miss work or I don't always have PTO saved up to get the time to see my doctor. I need to be able to have all of my health concerns listened to in one visit.

April 3rd, 2015
Great doctor. I have a hard time finding a doctor I can trust and I found that in Dr. Schatzki.

April 11th, 2013
Refused to refill maintenance medications
Was great Doctor until he refused to refill my needed maintenance medications for Diabetes and High Blood pressure. The reason they gave me was a missed doctors appointment saying I owed $25 for the appointment. I missed no appointments that I knew about, and it is wrong to withhold any medications period for quiality of life sustainment. I fired this Doctor immediately.

March 23rd, 2013
First visit and I'm happy
He is a doctor who looks and listens. He sat forward on his stool as we spoke, showing complete interest in me. He even sounded excited to have me as a patient. I have numerous problems and he didn't hesitate to get me referrals for the specialists I require.I have seen many many drs in my life and rarely have I felt such immediate trust in a dr. His staff, who also juggle the work for other drs who come in to our small town on a regular basis, seem very good and they are so friendly and patient with me. I am looking forward to a long term relationship with all of them.

June 9th, 2012
very caring and professional

April 23rd, 2012
Dr. Schatzki
Dr. Schatzki is a wonderful doctor whom we have had for almost 6 years. Unfortunately in the past year his office staff has significantally gone down in quality and care. They are non responsive to concerns of the patients and down right rude at times. It is a shame a good doctor is being affected by a sub par support staff.

May 15th, 2011
Staff needs cust service training, Dr is good. I'll go back
Interesting. I just had an appt with this Doctor this last week and I found that tho' his staff was not very patient or hospitable, I found him to be awesome. He really listened to me and spent time with me. I will return to him.

April 19th, 2011
I do not understand the two previous comments. I was a patient of Dr Schatzki for two years. I am sad to have to find a new PCP as I have moved out of the area. He seemed to listen to me and made diagnoses that took this into account. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a Dr.

April 4th, 2011
Worst Doctor I have ever seen in my 50 years.
He doesn't know who you are, what is wrong with you, never follows up. Spends all of two minutes with you. Does not dress professionally. The staff is nice but this guy is a looser. I moved my whole family out of his practice. Talk about feeling like a number. That number is your payment. That is all he cares about.