Dr. Andrew Schechtman Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Schechtman?

Posted on May 10th, 2010

I like Dr. Schechtman and I think he's a great doctor. However, his staff leaves a lot to be desired. Also, it takes weeks to get into see him. Most of the time when I call they try to get me to see someone else. I understand they are doing that so I don't have to wait so long, but what's the point of having a primary care doctor if you cannot see him? I once did see the 'alternate' doctor, only to be given an inappropriate treatment. Most of the time when I call there is no answer, so I leave a message. And about 1/3 of the time my call is not returned. It is very, very frustrating. I dread to think what it'll be like if I have a serious medical problem again. So, even though I like Dr. Schechtman, I am looking for a new primary care doctor.

Posted on May 19th, 2014