Overall Review

June 15th, 2016
Amazing Doctor and Staff
I cant start to say how much I appreciate this medical office. Not only was the staff kind and knowledgeable, Dr Scheinfeld even after a night of delivering babies he gave me the attention I needed. He is busy doctor and I have been cancelled and rescheduled a couple of times but he was completely there for at my delivery. Now I have a beautiful baby girl. THANKS TO THEM!

April 13th, 2016
amazing
Dr Scheinfeld was truly a blessing. Very calming and accommodating to all my birthing wishes. He was nothing but reassuring and keep his cool even when I didn't. I was in labor for over 8 hours and it wasn't very pleasant but he stood by our side (my husband and I) and I appreciate all his hard work. GREAT DOCTOR!!

April 13th, 2016
Dr Scheinfeld is excellent. However, you need to be flexible as he is a one-person practice, so when he is out delivering you will have to reschedule appointments. They can get over booked and wait times are often pretty long. While little frustrating at times, this was worth it to us to have such a great doctor. Front desk is pretty brusk and not too helpful at times.

August 12th, 2015
doctor Scheinfeld was very calm and caring all throughout however I find that he does not work well under pressure and panics when anything unexpected happens. I would not recommend him since during delivery I want my doctor to be able to assist with anything that might come up

July 31st, 2015
I delivered 4 of my babies with Dr. Sheinfeld, and he is amazing!

July 17th, 2015
A+
Excellent Dr very compassionate , easy to speak to. His bedside manners are great and decision making in delivery room were quick and decisive . I am very happy w/him and recomend without . If you need great doc call him.

A great man.
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Scheinfeld. He delivered my princess almost 16 years ago and I couldn't be happier with his service. I was a first time mom. I was very anxious and scared to give birth. But Dr. Scheinfeld made pregnancy and labor the most wonderful experience I've ever had. His expertise and personality are just some of the his best qualities. I would recommend Dr. Scheinfeld a million times.

This man rocks!
I was so pleased with my care from dr. Scheinfeld. He was so well spoken and he treated me like I was his only patient. That man is God sent! He walked me through everything and even apologized for having "cold hands". It was very refreshing to have a doctor treat you as a person.

Dr Andrew Scheinfeld
Dr Scheinfeld delivered my beautiful baby boy recently, This is my third delivery with him and every single time he was amazing. He was there from beginning to end. He always shows his professionalism and the NYU Nurses works great with him . You can tell that they have a mutual respect for each other. He is always been very calm and focused. I love how that makes me feel. No one wants to be uncomfortable or more stressed during this wonderful event. Also, I should mention the kind staff that he has. They made the whole experience great.

July 20th, 2013
Kind, Empathetic, Understanding, Calm!
I've given Dr. Scheinfeld 5 stars for everything because he delivered my son 15 years ago ... and I have an enormous, life-long, debilitating phobia about anything medical. I have diagnosed anxiety/panic disorder and a thyroid condition and I only WISH I could find a GP, internist, or psychologist as calm, reassuring and genuinely caring as Dr. Scheinfeld is in his OBGYN practice. In all seriousness, I am a difficult patient in the sense that I am so nervous and panicked about anything medical, especially anything invasive. Dr Scheinfeld is so calm. His approach is extremely gentle yet very thorough. I was a nervous wreck throughout my whole pregnancy and, of course, during labor which, for me, was almost 20 hours. I honestly and truly believe don't know how I would have made it through without Dr. Scheinfeld's understanding, genuine kindness. As I said, if only I could find an internist like him, I'd be eternally grateful. I still would go to him even if he was out of network. No joke, he's the standard I've used for over 15 years to rate ANY doctor I've been to.

January 30th, 2013
Love Him
Absolutely recommend to a friend. Takes his time to explain everything and answer all of your questions. He has been my gynecologist for 12+ years and delivered my son in 2009. Absolutely love him

May 23rd, 2012
The best Doctor in NYC
Dr Scheinfeld is the most compassionate, knowledgable physician I have ever had the privelage of encountering.. I recommend him to anyone looking for an honest ob/gyn.He has been in a solo practice for over 25 years and his staff is wonderful.