Andrew Scheman Is this you?

Have you seen Andrew Scheman?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Andrew Scheman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2017

very informative/educational

Dr. Scheman took so much time with us. Explained completely all information in detail. Had really good ideas and provided lists of products specifically for us. Also, great staff!

August 28th, 2017

Very personable and complete visits!

Dr Scheman was great at giving me detailed explanations of my conditions. I was referred to him for patch testing and they made it a smooth process. Results were fast and I wasnt just told of what to avoid, I was actually given printouts and an app to help me figure out how it would effect my day to day activities. All in all, it was a very simple process. Great staff and Dr!

August 28th, 2017

Knowledgeable and Thorough Service

This was an amazing experience, and I've never felt that a dermatologist paid this much attention and thought to my skin. I WILL be back.

August 21st, 2017

Excellent and extremely thorough care!

We saw Dr. Scheman after my son had a severe allergic reaction on this hands, feet, and several other locations on his body. Patch testing was done and we confirmed quite a few allergies to everyday products. Dr. Scheman took the time to explain how to avoid products and provided alternatives to these products. He took the time to answer my questions and was extremely personable. All the office staff were kind and caring toward myself and my son. I

August 6th, 2017

Contact dermatitis - source identified

Thank you Dr.Scheman!

July 27th, 2017

Extremely thorough

My doctor recommended Dr. Scheman. She spoke very highly of him. The testing process was extensive, however he provided a thorough explanation every step of the way. His staff was also very helpful and professional.

July 21st, 2017

After several physicians I finally have an answer

Very extensive testing that resulted in answers that I have been waiting for. I highly recommend to someone who is suffering from skin allergies.

June 30th, 2017

Amazing

Glad I've found the right person at the right time in the right place!!!

June 30th, 2017

Excellent Staff experience. Very helpful

Everyone in the office was more than willing to assist and listen.

June 26th, 2017

patch testing for allergic reaction on eyelids

Dr. Scheman is one of the few providers nationally to provide extensive allergic patch testing. He and his staff are extremely well organized around the entire process. Written materials and videos are provided in advance. I knew what to expect throughout and felt confident in a solid diagnosis and action plan.

June 14th, 2017

came in with significant rashes

Dr. spent plenty of time patch testing and explaining results. testing was extremely thorough and the follow through was great. The APP for the phone will be very helpful in finding products that I can use and avoid continued exposure to the allergens.

June 11th, 2017

Great experience

I am very lucky to have found Dr. Scheman. He and his staff were incredibly efficient and professional in assisting me with my contact allergy. I believe I have learned a great deal about my condition and left the office equipped with a fabulous app to help me make better choices relative to my particular allergy. Thank you Dr. Scheman and team.