Dr. Andrew Scheman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 109 reviews

January 13th, 2017
great experience
testing was easy. Results easy to understand .

January 8th, 2017
Very detailed, thorough, efficient contact allergy testing
Dr. Scheman is very thorough. He presents information in a way that is easy to understand. I felt like he truly was an ally with trying to sort out my occupational contact allergies. The post-test information is an excellent resource, as well as the app he has you use so that you can find products to use that won't react with your skin.

January 8th, 2017
outstanding thorough sensitive to our needs
Dr. Schemen is clearly extremely knowledgeable in his field but also thorough, caring, comprehensive, clear in giving directions, compassionate, and kind. As a provider, I appreciate the totality of the care he provides his patients. Full respect

Happy with experience
Excellent staff, spent time reviewing results.

January 7th, 2017
Dr. Scheman was very thorough in his explanation of the allergy process.
I am pleased with the results of my visit. Dr. Scheman gave me a better understanding of my condition as well as how to manage it at home and in my workplace.

December 23rd, 2016
#fantasticdermatologist
Dr. Scheman took time to learn about my needs, provided diagnosis and treatment options, and explained everything very thoroughly. I am very impressed with his knowledge, note-taking, and the follow up suggestions. I made my next two appointments before leaving! Impeccable!

Excellent care, Excellent staff
I was impressed with Dr. Scheman. His staff was attentive, he spent a considerable amount of time with me & was thorough with his explanations in each of my three visits. Couldn't recommend more highly. Best part - I now likely know the root cause of my allergy.

December 19th, 2016
Finally, I feel someone has answers for me. Very informative, intelligent and thorough Dr. Scheman!
I definitely would recommend Dr. Scheman and his assistants. Everyone I had contact with was professional, informative and quite knowledgeable. I feel Dr. Scheman is my savior! Thank you for giving me hope.

December 19th, 2016
An overall highly satisfied experience in a very welcoming and knowledgeable environment.
We were overall extremely satisfied by this experience. Dr. Scheman was very knowledgeable and willing to put both time and effort into my case.

Eczema Protocol
Great advice.

December 16th, 2016
Excellent
Excellent care. Spent as much time as needed with me. Glad I was referred to Dr Scheman

December 15th, 2016
A very comfortable experience.
I felt that I was totally with the right doctor for my condition. Diagnosis & instructions were very clear. Liked his use of video to explain the process. Feel like I understand my condition & felt like I was well taken care of.