Dr. Andrew Scheman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2017
Extremely thorough
My doctor recommended Dr. Scheman. She spoke very highly of him. The testing process was extensive, however he provided a thorough explanation every step of the way. His staff was also very helpful and professional.

July 21st, 2017
After several physicians I finally have an answer
Very extensive testing that resulted in answers that I have been waiting for. I highly recommend to someone who is suffering from skin allergies.

June 30th, 2017
Amazing
Glad I've found the right person at the right time in the right place!!!

June 30th, 2017
Excellent Staff experience. Very helpful
Everyone in the office was more than willing to assist and listen.

June 26th, 2017
patch testing for allergic reaction on eyelids
Dr. Scheman is one of the few providers nationally to provide extensive allergic patch testing. He and his staff are extremely well organized around the entire process. Written materials and videos are provided in advance. I knew what to expect throughout and felt confident in a solid diagnosis and action plan.

June 14th, 2017
came in with significant rashes
Dr. spent plenty of time patch testing and explaining results. testing was extremely thorough and the follow through was great. The APP for the phone will be very helpful in finding products that I can use and avoid continued exposure to the allergens.

June 11th, 2017
Great experience
I am very lucky to have found Dr. Scheman. He and his staff were incredibly efficient and professional in assisting me with my contact allergy. I believe I have learned a great deal about my condition and left the office equipped with a fabulous app to help me make better choices relative to my particular allergy. Thank you Dr. Scheman and team.

June 11th, 2017
Great experience

June 4th, 2017
Great care from a trustworthy team
Dr. Scheman was able to identify allergens which have caused significant discomfort and provide me with alternative options for all household items. He provided plenty of explanations about care to hopefully improve the discomfort and was caring, comforting and a great listener when discussing care. He and the rest of his staff were wonderful throughout my care.

May 26th, 2017
Very Pleased!
Dr. Scheman was attentive, understanding and well informed. He took the time to thoroughly explain the procedure and results. I was very pleased with my visit!

May 19th, 2017
Finally Got Answers
I have dealt with terrible eczema on my face, ears, and neck for the last 3 years. I had a strong feeling there was some missing piece of the puzzle as to why this was happening. The thorough practices of Dr. Scheman and his patch testing gave me answers that I had not gotten anywhere near to receiving with other doctors. The detailed instructions for treatment at the end were wonderful as well. I am very hopeful for the future and I'm glad I made time to go through the whole process.

April 18th, 2017