Dr. Andrew Scheman MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Northbrook, IL

4.7

March 28th, 2017
AWESOME PRACTICE & Service
I have seen Dr. Scheman for a number of years. His staff and his practice are exceptionally well run. His skill and knowledge are impressive. He and his team are exceptional providers and help patients like me, a working professional, look and feel great!

March 25th, 2017
Outstanding physician leaving us with a deep sense of appreciation and confidence.
Doc Scheman did a very thorough series of tests and provided an excellent explaination of his findings. His council on going forward was very helpful. And his demeanor of professionalism and true concern for his patients was not only comforting but removed all stress. Deep sense of confidence moving forward.

March 11th, 2017
I have all the answers and solutions to my skin allergies thanks to Dr.Schemans occupational allergy patch testing. Thank goodness for passionate doctors like him.
Excellent and informative!

February 28th, 2017
Life Changing!
This has been life changing! The doctor was very thorough with his testing and his explanations. I left the office well- educated about my newly discovered and armed with a list of products that are safe to use, as well as a database for checking future products. i have had these issues off and on for over 20 years. I finally feel that I am finding answers.

February 28th, 2017
Very Informative
very thorough testing and useful

February 27th, 2017
A GREAT experience!
Patch allergy process over 5 days, with follow-up diagnoses and action plan for change.

February 22nd, 2017
Wonderful Results
Great experience. Very informative and listens to needs in order to come up with a good solution.

February 18th, 2017
excellent
excellent

February 18th, 2017
the was very professional and thorough.
Dr. Scheman actually listened to my concerns and didn' t rush through the visit.

February 10th, 2017
Knowledgeable problem solver
Dr. Scheman was a thorough, knowledgeable, problem solver. He took his time talking through diagnosis and identifying solutions for me so I could live with my diagnosis. I feel so fortunate to have been referred to him from my regular dermatologist.

February 4th, 2017
Seeing Dr. Scheman was one of the best things I have ever done for myself
Finally a Doctor who took the time to listen and have the answer no one else could give me.

February 4th, 2017
Contact Dermatitis - Frangrance and Lanolin
Dr.Scheman was very knowledgeable and gave me plenty of resources for reference in solving my condition. I am excited to see the results and have hope that my condition will be fixed! His office also is great at following up and providing any necessary help after my patch test was complete.