Dr. Andrew Scheman MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Northbrook, IL

4.7

May 18th, 2017
Finally Got Answers
I have dealt with terrible eczema on my face, ears, and neck for the last 3 years. I had a strong feeling there was some missing piece of the puzzle as to why this was happening. The thorough practices of Dr. Scheman and his patch testing gave me answers that I had not gotten anywhere near to receiving with other doctors. The detailed instructions for treatment at the end were wonderful as well. I am very hopeful for the future and I'm glad I made time to go through the whole process.

April 18th, 2017
terrific!!!
delightful,great,precise diagnosis and treatment

April 18th, 2017
Finally I have an answer to my skin problems! I am 100% thrilled I came to see Dr Scheman
I am so happy I had my patch testing completed with Dr Scheman and his team. I have had several skin issues/rashes and I finally know the cause! Dr Scheman and his team were kind, considerate and listened attentively to my questions and concerns. I would recommend Dr Scheman to anyone who thinks they may have skin allergens.

April 13th, 2017
Excellent experience. Very thorough and informative. Excellent care.
Dr Scheman did an excellent job investigating my skin issues. He spent a great deal of time explaining all aspects of my issue.

March 28th, 2017
AWESOME PRACTICE & Service
I have seen Dr. Scheman for a number of years. His staff and his practice are exceptionally well run. His skill and knowledge are impressive. He and his team are exceptional providers and help patients like me, a working professional, look and feel great!

March 25th, 2017
Outstanding physician leaving us with a deep sense of appreciation and confidence.
Doc Scheman did a very thorough series of tests and provided an excellent explaination of his findings. His council on going forward was very helpful. And his demeanor of professionalism and true concern for his patients was not only comforting but removed all stress. Deep sense of confidence moving forward.

March 11th, 2017
I have all the answers and solutions to my skin allergies thanks to Dr.Schemans occupational allergy patch testing. Thank goodness for passionate doctors like him.
Excellent and informative!

February 28th, 2017
Life Changing!
This has been life changing! The doctor was very thorough with his testing and his explanations. I left the office well- educated about my newly discovered and armed with a list of products that are safe to use, as well as a database for checking future products. i have had these issues off and on for over 20 years. I finally feel that I am finding answers.

February 28th, 2017
Very Informative
very thorough testing and useful

February 27th, 2017
A GREAT experience!
Patch allergy process over 5 days, with follow-up diagnoses and action plan for change.

February 22nd, 2017
Wonderful Results
Great experience. Very informative and listens to needs in order to come up with a good solution.

February 18th, 2017