Dr. Andrew Scheman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2016
Very satisfied with the result
Very satisfied with the result.

December 2nd, 2016
WOW! What a medical sleuth!
I was referred to Dr. Scheman for patch testing by my regular dermatologist. Dr. Scheman is a medical sleuth! He is an amazing chemist, biologist, scientist and a physician dedicated to examining the patient's case and uncovering unknown etiologies. Over the course of three days of appointments, Dr. Scheman immersed himself in the intricacies of my case and provided extraordinary guidance in his recommendations.

Very pleased
Very through and professional.

December 2nd, 2016
Dr. Scheman finally helped me solve what's been causing the eczema on my hands after so many others merely prescribed me a topical steroid.
Dr. Scheman and his staff were very courteous and knowledgeable. He's the only dermatologist I've met with over the last 15-20 years who has helped me identify the cause/root of my eczema.

December 1st, 2016
I would never go to anyone else!! :-)
He is the best!! He always spends time with you no matter how busy he is. He always makes you feel confident that he has taken care of you and takes the time to find a solution to your issue.

December 1st, 2016
My experience with Dr. Scheman has always been one of outstanding care and concern.
I have been coming to Dr. Scheman and his associates for many years because of the excellent care and knowledge that he and the other doctors provide. My family and I hold a high regard for Dr. Scheman and his entire staff.

November 30th, 2016
Incredibly astute and seasoned Doctor.
Great "bedside manor" and explains everything in such detail. Great experience.

November 29th, 2016
Very good experience as usual
Always spends the time to listen to my concerns and evaluate the proper procedures. The results are very much to my satisfaction.

Just what I needed, and not more than I needed
Came for Botox and filler. Dr. Scheman recommended only enough change to make me look better, not make me look paralyzed.

Botox and fillers
Dr. Scheman is fantastic and recommends the dose that is appropriate, thank you!

November 22nd, 2016
Wow, were we luck to find this doctor who really knows metal testing
Dr Scheman has extensive experience and meticulous attention to detail that provided us with an accurate metal testing diagnosis. Apparently, there are only 50 such doctors in the country.

November 22nd, 2016
good experience
Very informative, thorough experience. Answered all of our questions and concerns.