Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Schreiber
Dr. Andrew Schreiber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Costa Mesa, CA, with other offices in Irvine, CA and Santa Ana, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Neurology. Dr. Schreiber is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital - Orange, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Schreiber has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Andrew Schreiber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.
Dr. Clint Salo
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Costa Mesa, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Jason Kellogg
Costa Mesa, CA 0 mi16
Dr. Sanjai Thankachen
Costa Mesa, CA 0 mi13