A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Schreiber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Schreiber, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Schreiber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Oscar Schreiber MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew O. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Andrew Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Schreiber practices Neurology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Neurologists.