A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Schriber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Schriber is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schriber
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Schriber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schriber graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schriber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Schriber MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Schriber practice?
- Dr. Andrew Schriber has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Schriber practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Internists, Marlton Pulmonologists, Marlton Critical Care Practitioners, and Marlton Sleep Medicine Doctors.