A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Schriber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Schriber is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Schriber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schriber graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schriber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schriber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Schriber practice?
Dr. Andrew Schriber practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists, Mount Laurel Sleep Medicine Doctors, Mount Laurel Pulmonologists, and Mount Laurel Critical Care Practitioners.