A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Schriber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Schriber is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Schriber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schriber graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schriber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Schriber MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Schriber practice?
- Dr. Andrew Schriber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Schriber practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists, Mount Laurel Pulmonologists, Mount Laurel Critical Care Practitioners, and Mount Laurel Sleep Medicine Doctors.