A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Schubkegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Schubkegel, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Schubkegel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubkegel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schubkegel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schubkegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Schubkegel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Schubkegel practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Oakbrook Terrace, IL.