A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Schubkegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Schubkegel, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schubkegel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schubkegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Schubkegel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubkegel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schubkegel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Schubkegel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Schubkegel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Schubkegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Schubkegel practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near Clarendon Hills, IL.
See Clarendon Hills Otolaryngologists.